WOYWW 410

My phone tells me the rain will let up in the afternoon and my weather station says there is a thunderstorm alert and another that there is no alert.  So here we are confused!

"I am helping Mommy by showing her where the treats are and reminding her it's that time"


Today I have knocked over paint in bottle, spray bottles as well as spraying everything but the surface for which it was intended.  Now I have overturned the third water jar.  Time to pack up.  Over the weekend worked on gessoing binders for Life Documented then painted and decorated them created pages and dividers.  Today I gessoed pages for Wanderlust. I am really tired so having a cuppa.  This drinking of tea is a direct consequence of this site WOYWW.  Once the real warm weather hits cider will take over.  
Binder after gesso and several layers



Binder finished!

This was my workplace this am




this is my window desk


and this is my computer space.  recently bought speakers so I can hear video.  Very good for  $20!


The "flowers" are drips and splashes from the paper covering work surface.  I was using the paper used on doctors  examining tables.


So for today this is it. 

Comments

  1. I like those flowers! and I understand how when your in the create mode the table gets more and more onit and the work space gets smaller and smaller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica. Hope the cuppa helped!! When we are so manically busy with crafty ideas - oh, how easy to knock stuff over, off, under....
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica, love your feline friend! Gorgeous. Great journal page, so many mishaps, hope the tea is OK! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great desks and projects but I understand your wish to pack up for the day since you seem accident prone today! Hope it doesn't continue and that the weather is kind to you and your beautiful cat too

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk
    #14

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just about to get my after dinner cuppa, I need one! love your desk and the journal spread. Have a great week and thanks for visiting. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't sure whether it was you or the kittie that was knocking the jars over Lol! and as for the tea well that could be kittie too, my girl dog prefers coffee so I have to make sure it is not left anywhere that she can reach it. Have a lovely woyww and a great crafty week. Angela xXx20

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh naughty kitty! No wonder youre tired - tidying up and protecting, as well as producing art!! Made me smile hugely. Am I allowed to covet your orange chair, it makes me swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes you just know when it's time to give up for the day. I don't do tea myself, even though I'm from the UK. I drink it really weak without milk, so I never get a cup that I really like! Love the background on that journal page and clever supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely binder, gorgeous background - and the painting is lovely too.
    At first I thought it was your cat talking ie about the knocking things over, but then I realised it was you. We all have days like this. Beautiful cat, reminds me of Fudge our last cat.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Monica! Looks like you've been very busy. Loving the journal covers. I miss Texas Hill Country. Incidentally, did you know you've been posting WOYWW in the 300s instead of the 400s? Tomorrow will be #411. ;-) Creative Blessings on your week! Kelly #33

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by,wish we could chat over a glass of wine and chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

401 WOYWW Another hot day

WOYWW 415

WOYWW 422